Welcome to Crimson & Clover! Please login or register, guest!
Welcome back, Guest! Your last visit was --. You have made 0 posts so far!
Welcome to Crimson & Clover! We are a supernatural beings and humans with abilities site set currently set in Winter of 2017. Please join with a member account, then with the first, middle, and last name of your character in proper capitalization. Example: Edgar Allan Poe. For more information about our plot, please check it out here.

Now celebrating 8 months! Please join with a member account, then the first, middle, and last of your charrie with proper capitalization.

Create Reply
Create Topic
Create Poll

That's what you get for walking up in Vegas, Chris Evans
Marilyn Audrey Baxter
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 09:23 PM
Marilyn Audrey Baxter
Tina has made a total of 18 posts
24 // she/her // gmt+1 // pm & Discord
32 Pansexual single Journalist
I'll be catching fire, gasoline when I do it Just cause you're packin', packin', whoop, down south That don't mean I'm ever gonna take it laying down Baby, you're the man But I got the, I got the, I got the power You make rain But I'll make it, I'll make it, I'll make it shower

Opps we got married
So one of the most cliche stories out there, but I have been dying to try out a "walking up in Vegas" plot. You know get super drunk and get married and wake up in a major headache the next morning. Now Mary can't really get drunk unless her drinks are laced so it can be worked out, now I kinda see him maybe being a cop or detective. If it started out with her trying to get some information on a case after his working hours could be a reason or some flirting moments have happened in the past.

Of course it's not gonna be easy getting to annulled and all that, no they will have to live the life has a married couple. And this is what I want to explore because that could be very interesting to see what happens. Member group is open, PB is Chris Evans which I do kinda want to keep.

one two three
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Create Reply
Create Topic
Create Poll

Skin created exclusively for CRIMSON & CLOVER by JULIANNACODES. Modal script by BLACK. Icons by FONTAWESOME.

RPG-DThe Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rpFaded EchoesDead Before Daylight - A Modern Werewolf/Hunter RPΔrk City
Stroke of Luck ♥ NeverthereBeautifulDeclineJW