Welcome to Crimson & Clover! Please login or register, guest!
Welcome back, Guest! Your last visit was --. You have made 0 posts so far!
Welcome to Crimson & Clover! We are a supernatural beings and humans with abilities site set currently set in Winter of 2017. Please join with a member account, then with the first, middle, and last name of your character in proper capitalization. Example: Edgar Allan Poe. For more information about our plot, please check it out here.

Now celebrating 8 months! Please join with a member account, then the first, middle, and last of your charrie with proper capitalization.

Create Reply
Create Topic
Create Poll

Police Chief, Father to Dallas & Brian Wesson
Dallas Zane Wesson
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 08:25 PM
Dallas Zane Wesson
Sara has made a total of 52 posts
30 // She/Her // Central // PM/Discord
25 Bisexual Dating Computer Shop Owner
I’m torn to pieces, I’m broken down I still see your face when you’re not around I sit here in misery wondering if I’ll ever be Half the man you wanted me to be

Police Chief
Ellis Wesson
Human w/Abilities.
Police Chief.
Linden Ashby.
Classified Ad

The Police Chief definitely has an interesting past. Originally from Minnesota, he was just a normal cop there. He married a woman named Peggy who was a nurse at the local hospital. He won her over by telling her he should have ducked. Of course, his injuries weren't to be worried about, as his wife dealt with cancer twice. Although they both wanted kids, Peggy's system was shot. The couple decided to adopt twin boys by the names of Dallas and Brian.

When the boys were teenagers, their mother died. They were all devastated, and things changed drastically. By the time the boys wanted to go to college, they chose Beacon Ridge. Ellis never wanted to leave his sons behind, so he discovered an ad for a sheriff position in the city and decided to apply. Ellis moved to the city shortly after his boys. Due to being a fair and just man, he eventually ran for Police Chief and won the position. He tries to stick to the books as much as possible, and it always upsets him when he has to address the public about a police shooting. It's never easy for him to lose one of the cops on his team either.

NOTE: This is a wanted ad for Brian and Dallas Wesson. Please read both of their applications before taking this character. If there are any questions about background, then Tina and Sara can be contacted for further information. The ability for this character is up to the player, though possibly a bulletproof power could be handy. You can find the applications for his sons here and here.

Template by Kuroya of GD.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Create Reply
Create Topic
Create Poll

Skin created exclusively for CRIMSON & CLOVER by JULIANNACODES. Modal script by BLACK. Icons by FONTAWESOME.

RPG-DThe Four Dimensions, a paranormal fantasy rpFaded EchoesDead Before Daylight - A Modern Werewolf/Hunter RPΔrk City
Stroke of Luck ♥ NeverthereBeautifulDeclineJW